Have you just moved away from Microsoft® Outlook to IBM® Lotus® Notes® 8.5.2? This article discusses some key tips on what preferences to set and ways to configure Lotus Notes to be compatible with the functionalities you were accustomed to in Microsoft Outlook. It addresses tips for mail, calendar, and contacts, along with general tips for across the Notes client.
- Father knows best.
- Friday Funnies
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- IBM News
- IT News
- It's all about me
- Social Business/Media/Networking
- 3.0 3.0.1 4.5 6.1 8.5 8.5.1 8.5.2 8.5.3 2012 2013 2014 admin analytics apple Best Practice Best Practices blackberry blog business cloud collaboration connect connected Connections developerWorks Domino education facebook Fix fixes fixpack Forms guide ibm IBM Collaboration Solutions Impact iNotes install iPhone LCTY License lotus lotusphere Microsoft migration mobile Notes orlando performance plugin Portal quickr requirements Sametime search security social SSO support SUT tips training troubleshooting tuning Twitter upgrade v4 v6.1 v7 v8 viewpoint viewpoints wcm web WebSphere
- IBM Enabling the Sametime Meetings sidebar in Lotus Notes 8.5.3 - United States
- WebSphere Portal Family wiki: Developing: Creating a custom rendering plugin to display the average rating for an IBM Web Content Manager item
- IBM - 188.8.131.52 Download: WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management V6.1, fix pack 1
- IBM - How to find all groups to which a Lotus Notes user belongs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow