One of the primary new features of IBM Lotus® Connections 3.0 is the email digest capability, which provides personalized daily and weekly newsletters that are generated based on the activities and updates in the user’s social network. This white paper describes how to customize the daily and weekly digests emails, ranging from changing the look and feel of emails to more complex customizations such as adding your company-specific content to the email digests. In addition, this paper also covers customizing individual notification emails sent by the Lotus Connections services.
- Father knows best.
- Friday Funnies
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- IBM News
- IT News
- It's all about me
- Social Business/Media/Networking
- 3.0 3.0.1 4.5 6.1 8.5 8.5.1 8.5.2 8.5.3 2012 2013 2014 admin analytics apple Best Practice Best Practices blackberry blog business cloud collaboration connect connected Connections developerWorks Domino education facebook Fix fixes fixpack Forms guide ibm IBM Collaboration Solutions Impact iNotes install iPhone LCTY License lotus lotusphere Microsoft migration mobile Notes orlando performance plugin Portal quickr requirements Sametime search security social SSO support SUT tips training troubleshooting tuning Twitter upgrade v4 v6.1 v7 v8 viewpoint viewpoints wcm web WebSphere
- IBM Enabling the Sametime Meetings sidebar in Lotus Notes 8.5.3 - United States
- WebSphere Portal Family wiki: Developing: Creating a custom rendering plugin to display the average rating for an IBM Web Content Manager item
- IBM - 184.108.40.206 Download: WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management V6.1, fix pack 1
- IBM - How to find all groups to which a Lotus Notes user belongs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow