I recently caught up with IBM’s Vice President of Social Business Evangelism, Sandy Carter. Her latest book is called Get Bold: Using Social Media to Create a New Type of Social Business. In this role, she is responsible for helping to set the direction for IBM’s Social Business initiative. In 2011, Women in Technology inducted Ms. Carter into their Hall of Fame for the impact she had on the social media and Social Business marketplace. You can read her blog or follow her on Twitter @sandy_carter. In this interview, Sandy talks about what social business is, how to build a social strategy, measuring a successful campaign, and more.
- Father knows best.
- Friday Funnies
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- IBM News
- IT News
- It's all about me
- Social Business/Media/Networking
- 3.0 3.0.1 4.5 6.1 8.5 8.5.1 8.5.2 8.5.3 2012 2013 2014 admin analytics apple Best Practice Best Practices blackberry blog business cloud collaboration connect connected Connections developerWorks Domino education facebook Fix fixes fixpack Forms guide ibm IBM Collaboration Solutions Impact iNotes install iPhone LCTY License lotus lotusphere Microsoft migration mobile Notes orlando performance plugin Portal quickr requirements Sametime search security social SSO support SUT tips training troubleshooting tuning Twitter upgrade v4 v6.1 v7 v8 viewpoint viewpoints wcm web WebSphere
- IBM Enabling the Sametime Meetings sidebar in Lotus Notes 8.5.3 - United States
- WebSphere Portal Family wiki: Developing: Creating a custom rendering plugin to display the average rating for an IBM Web Content Manager item
- IBM - 22.214.171.124 Download: WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management V6.1, fix pack 1
- IBM - How to find all groups to which a Lotus Notes user belongs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow