When we started to review the data for business analytics, we noticed within organizations, different departments are using this technology at roughly the same levels of penetration. There isn’t one function where simply everyone is using analytics. This suggests that organizations are either adopting analytics across the board, or are choosing to wait and see. Put differently, if anyone is using analytics in your organization, it looks as though everyone is. But if you’re not, nobody else is, either.
- Father knows best.
- Friday Funnies
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- IBM News
- IT News
- It's all about me
- Social Business/Media/Networking
- 3.0 3.0.1 4.5 6.1 8.5 8.5.1 8.5.2 8.5.3 2012 2013 2014 admin analytics apple Best Practice Best Practices blackberry blog business cloud collaboration connect connected Connections developerWorks Domino education facebook Fix fixes fixpack Forms guide ibm IBM Collaboration Solutions Impact iNotes install iPhone LCTY License lotus lotusphere Microsoft migration mobile Notes orlando performance plugin Portal quickr requirements Sametime search security social SSO support SUT tips training troubleshooting tuning Twitter upgrade v4 v6.1 v7 v8 viewpoint viewpoints wcm web WebSphere
- IBM Business card showing incorrect phone number for user(s) - United States
- IBM - How to find all groups to which a Lotus Notes user belongs
- IBM - Installing IBM Lotus Forms Designer 3.5 onto Microsoft Windows Vista requires administrator privileges
- IBM Enabling the Sametime Meetings sidebar in Lotus Notes 8.5.3 - United States
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow