The IBM Lotus® Sametime® Connect client user interface can be customized with images, icons, logos, slogans, design schemes, and more. Users can brand the Lotus Sametime client to provide a unique and personal experience. A company can brand the Lotus Sametime client so that all employees see the company’s branding when they use Lotus Sametime. This article describes installing and modifying a Lotus Sametime branding plug-in, using the branding plug-in of a fictitious company, Your Co.
- Father knows best.
- Friday Funnies
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- IBM News
- IT News
- It's all about me
- Social Business/Media/Networking
- 3.0 3.0.1 4.5 6.1 8.5 8.5.1 8.5.2 8.5.3 2012 2013 2014 admin analytics apple Best Practice Best Practices blackberry blog business cloud collaboration connect connected Connections developerWorks Domino education facebook Fix fixes fixpack Forms guide ibm IBM Collaboration Solutions Impact iNotes install iPhone LCTY License lotus lotusphere Microsoft migration mobile Notes orlando performance plugin Portal quickr requirements Sametime search security social SSO support SUT tips training troubleshooting tuning Twitter upgrade v4 v6.1 v7 v8 viewpoint viewpoints wcm web WebSphere
- IBM Business card showing incorrect phone number for user(s) - United States
- IBM - How to find all groups to which a Lotus Notes user belongs
- IBM - Installing IBM Lotus Forms Designer 3.5 onto Microsoft Windows Vista requires administrator privileges
- IBM Enabling the Sametime Meetings sidebar in Lotus Notes 8.5.3 - United States
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow